Property Law & Conveyancing
We understand the importance of buying, selling, leasing or mortgaging a home or investment property.
At Douglas & Collins, we offer more than form-filling.
Our team will take care of the legal requirements and paperwork so you can have confidence that your transaction is being handled by solicitors who listen and understand the bigger picture of your individual situation. Our team will relieve the stress associated with ensuring your purchase or sale is secure, and all legal requirements are properly dealt with and satisfied.
We will deal with all government authorities, banks, councils, property agents and other organisations on your behalf to make sure the process is as streamlined and stress-free as possible.
Douglas & Collins property law and conveyancing expertise includes:
- Proposed sale or purchase of property – residential, commercial, agricultural, and industrial;
- Preparing, negotiating, and advising on contract terms;
- Preparing auction, tender and expression of interest documents;
- Preparing and negotiating residential, commercial and agricultural leases;
- Advising and assisting in relation to subdivisions (including strata subdivisions) and property development;
- Advising in relation to first home buyers’ and pensioner downsizing incentives;
- Assisting with intergenerational family farm transfers;
- Advising and assisting in relation to routine and complex property transfer duty and GST matters;
- Possessory title (adverse possession) applications;
- Advising in relation to Crown Land issues, including in relation to Reserved Roads; and
- Dealing with the Land Titles Office and State Revenue Office.
We can provide you with the expert advice and guidance you need for your property needs.
Contact us to organise an appointment or conveyancing cost estimate.