Sam graduated from the University of Tasmania with a combined degree in Arts and Law in 2009. He completed his Practical Legal Training in 2010 and is admitted to the Supreme Court of Tasmania.
Prior to joining Douglas and Collins, Sam practiced in another prominent Launceston firm for over eleven years. He commenced with Douglas and Collins in 2023 and brings with him a wealth of experience in the following areas:
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Commercial and Residential Sales and Purchases
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Commercial and Residential Leasing
- Business Structuring
- General Agricultural Business, Succession and Property related transactions.
Sam is a former member and Chairman of the Northern Tasmanian Football Tribunal (2013 – 2020), a formal General Member of the Northern Young Lawyers Committee (2014 -2015) and is a current member of the Council of the Law Society of Tasmania. He is the practice’s North-East Representative and attends their Scottsdale office on a weekly basis.